What do you think? Did these dealer screw this raptor up? 37PP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KPT

Reaction score
Color is awesome, fender flares and the shinny add's change the overall impression thus would move on.

Highwayman

Reaction score
Cool brophy truck.... Thats the crap Ken Grody (So Cal) does to his allotments of Raptors and adds 30k for the his customization garb on top of the other BS....

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God I bet that truck was gorgeous before they touched it. That sucks man but 100% move on

velogil

Reaction score
So I'm on the hunt for buying a raptor this year. I have my heart set on a 2022 Atlas Blue Raptor. Ideally the 37PP with black interior, but I also like the standard wheels as well. I'm not much for aftermarket wheels. Anyway, I've been saving Raptors as I search and follow the price reductions to keep up with this market. Anyway, I found the perfect one, 2022, low miles, black interior, stock wheels, 37PP and was listed at $79K. Several weeks later, the ad updates, and the price goes up $10K (later settling down to what it is now.). When I look at the truck, it's no longer stock, and looks ridiculous in my opinion. But maybe it's just me. Did they screw this one up? It doesn't look absolutely terrible but I much prefer the stock look over this Janky Raptor Link.

View attachment 439907
I agree...not much of a fan of their "upgrades". but it is totally an opinion thing...someone will like it. that color is awesome!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter