So, What did you have to do to get YOUR Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here
Any one here spot me the money for my services??
Hahaha
But yea what wouldn't i do is a shorter list
And that would be losing my girl. Anything else pretty muchwould do it

Gotta draw the line somewhere....and...is this the "behind the Taco Bell" service? If so.....you might want to rethink the term "spot." All in good fun.... :head3:

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta draw the line somewhere....and...is this the "behind the Taco Bell" service? If so.....you might want to rethink the term "spot." All in good fun.... :head3:

Haha
I know
A raptor goes for €80.000 here in the netherlands
So close to $100.000 that i would indeed go down that road
As long my gf doesn't see it as cheating

Haha

I'm saving
And hoping for the winning ticket in the lottery

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I told myself, self, I'm ordering up a 2010 tux black 6.2 Raptor right now because the order bank opened up at 10:00 and it's 10:01. I walked across the street to the sales building, kicked the doors open and proceeded to order the best truck ever made. One day short of six months later my raptor arrived and the rest is history.

Mjburns78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
#1 was selling my tahoe and promising I'd take my kunch to work. #2 was a father's day gift this year from my wife and boys 10 and 14

Love her just the way she is....

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Considering in the 6 years we've been together I've been through 5 cars, I had to promise a car seat would see its place in the back seat at some time. So I basically promised to keep it for a minimum of 5 years. Which I had planned on anyways.

And then I made her promise I can get suspension and wheels/tires before we have a kid. The faster she lets me spend money the faster we get to start a family lol

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I told myself, self, I'm ordering up a 2010 tux black 6.2 Raptor right now because the order bank opened up at 10:00 and it's 10:01. I walked across the street to the sales building, kicked the doors open and proceeded to order the best truck ever made. One day short of six months later my raptor arrived and the rest is history.

**** yea, Pirate! That's showin' "THE MAN." Your post got me all fired up (for a Monday), and no way in hell are we ever going to drive one of these. Never have, never will....

Attachments

• carthong1.jpg
    carthong1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 20

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc