Recurring Suspension Squeak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G2G3Iconic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just follolwing back up on this thread for future readers. Took my truck back in. The Service manager called over the lead Tech and I jumped on the running board to create the squeak a couple of different times as the Tech checked it out. They asked me if it was stock, and if I had tried lube (I had put silicone lube on the shaft, but the squeak retuned) part ordered (Right Shock) and installed last week. Squeak is gone all done under warranty. Truck spent a total of 3 hours in the shop. Ill post back if the squeak returns.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is at the dealership for the front right shock replacement. Got a call today and they said they ordered the older shock and that there is an updated one. So they said I have to bring it back next month when the new shock will be available. Sounds like someone ordered a 35 shock and not a 37. I haven't heard anything about an updated one.

delemdry

Reaction score
Took mine to dealership today for the same thing. Told me they would order new shock but can’t find any on the planet. Happen to know where the dealership got yours from?

mgordon

Reaction score
Add another to the club. Noticed the squeak about a week ago. 37PP all stock truck is new....back to the dealer again. SMH

Dubbs88

Reaction score
Dog piling on…2022 37 PP 8k miles..same squeak front passenger side. Has anyone permanent success with lubing It up or is new shock usually the ultimate solution? I have a service appointment next week for AC issue and two other recalls so I’ll add this to the list.

Last edited: