RaptorAddict's Paint Guns STOLEN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting something stolen from you just leaves you empty inside. Just a violation of your life. Well, just need to buy some new ones and just lock them up I guess. I swear!

Had my downhill bike stolen last week! every time i see the rack empty my blood boils. all that hard work and its gone with nothing to show for it. Sorry to hear this Kirk. With the holidays coming up I guess everyone is desperate :thumbsdown:

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had my downhill bike stolen last week! every time i see the rack empty my blood boils. all that hard work and its gone with nothing to show for it. Sorry to hear this Kirk. With the holidays coming up I guess everyone is desperate :thumbsdown:

Man that sucks! I've had a bike stolen as well. And a truck. It's terrible! But yes, good old holiday times tends to bring out the bad side in some folks.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People like this makes me sad. People work hard for a living and earn the stuff they have. Then u get a low life that does shit like this is bull. Hope the guy gets caught and becomes someone's bitch...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Kirk I'll be in LA next week. Let's hunt this dude down and make him eat his teeth.

Seriously though, sorry to hear about this. I hate thieves. Back when I was in college I caught a kid trying to steal my stereo out of my car. I came out screaming at him wearing only my boxers and I scared him so bad he dropped the hammer that he used to break my window. So what does big-ass-pissed-off-me do? I pick that shit up and start chasing him down the street with it screaming " if I catch you I'm going to bash your ******* head in!" Lucky for him he was waaaaaay faster than me. I wonder if he ever attempted to steal a stereo after that?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kirk I'll be in LA next week. Let's hunt this dude down and make him eat his teeth.

Seriously though, sorry to hear about this. I hate thieves. Back when I was in college I caught a kid trying to steal my stereo out of my car. I came out screaming at him wearing only my boxers and I scared him so bad he dropped the hammer that he used to break my window. So what does big-ass-pissed-off-me do? I pick that shit up and start chasing him down the street with it screaming " if I catch you I'm going to bash your ******* head in!" Lucky for him he was waaaaaay faster than me. I wonder if he ever attempted to steal a stereo after that?

It's usually times like this, I actually hope I don't run into the guy. I don't know what I would do if I did. I have a happy life which I don't want to lose.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
It's usually times like this, I actually hope I don't run into the guy. I don't know what I would do if I did. I have a happy life which I don't want to lose.

Yeah, I know what you mean. You just have to hope that somehow, some way, that guy gets dumb and gets himself caught and you get your stuff back.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. You just have to hope that somehow, some way, that guy gets dumb and gets himself caught and you get your stuff back.

I'm figuring it to be gone forever, I know that karma will strike. What goes around comes around. If not in life, it will come after.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As a former employee, you will have his SS#, former address etc, perfect start for Private Investigator. I know you will likely spend more than the value of the guns, but how great would it be to bust his ass, legally I mean. Then again ***** may be cheaper. Personally I would be OK with either way as long as he was vetted like my buddy Dex

Dexter-plastic-wrap.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc