RaptorAddict's Paint Guns STOLEN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, this guy obviously isn't smart. The paint supplier, who helps find jobs for these guys, knows who he is and also has his updated info. He tried calling them yesterday to see if there was work out for him anywhere. So, the paint supplier put out a word to all the shops they deal with warning them of this character. 10 shops have the same story on this clown. So now, two reps came and spoke to me today and want to set him up at a shop for work. They have a detective on the case. No, we don't have proof he took them, but we all have the same story about the same guy. He will get caught soon enough.

Plus, I got a call today from another shop who knows me saying he was there trying to sell a gun to his painter. Perfect description of my gun. They tried to stall him. I called the cops, hauled ass over there, and just before I got there, he ran! He's riding a motorcycle with no plates. Yes, you can't get much dumber.

BTW, my new baby's showed up today! The two on the left. The one on the right is my SEMA baby!
photo(244).jpg

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Criminals have computers too. Hope he is not smart enough to find this thread and have the jump on you.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Criminals have computers too. Hope he is not smart enough to find this thread and have the jump on you.

I'd say highly unlikely. Hey, when he's in jail, I need you to make a shirt for me to give him. On the back, put "Had by Team FYT".

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say highly unlikely. Hey, when he's in jail, I need you to make a shirt for me to give him. On the back, put "Had by Team FYT".

Shit, I had to look that up:

• a. For your Time
  • b. **** you too
  • c. Fix your Typo

I'm guessing "b"

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For a minute lets assume this clown has no clue about the existence of FRF.
Let's also assume that he is stupid, pretty hard to swallow that as he " got you "
Going on that assumption, would you assume that the said simpleton has not heard the word "Google?"
Google " raptor addicts paint guns " let me know what the top hit is!
Here I'll save you the trouble......

image_zps29f755f0.jpg

Never underestimate the other guy.......FYT

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For a minute lets assume this clown has no clue about the existence of FRF.
Let's also assume that he is stupid, pretty hard to swallow that as he " got you "
Going on that assumption, would you assume that the said simpleton has not heard the word "Google?"
Google " raptor addicts paint guns " let me know what the top hit is!
Here I'll save you the trouble......

image_zps29f755f0.jpg

Never underestimate the other guy.......FYT

I agree. But this guy has no idea I am Raptor Addict. It's just the body shop he is familiar with.

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just for ***** and grins I plugged this into Google search:
Stolen paint spray guns

It was third entry:

Spray Paint Guns Stolen - Sun Sentinel
articles.sun-sentinel.com/1987-04-26/.../8701260176_1_paint-spray-gun...‎
Apr 26, 1987 - HOLLYWOOD -- Three spray paint guns worth $750 were stolen on Tuesday from a business in the 5600 block of Plunkett Street, police said.
"PAINT SPRAY GUN" | Search Online Athens
search.onlineathens.com/fast-elements.php?...%22PAINT%20SPRAY%2...‎
A Watkinsville man reported that an airless paint sprayer, a paint spray gun and a floor jack were stolen from the bed of his work truck while parked on Ashley ...
RaptorAddict's Paint Guns STOLEN! - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT ...
FORD RAPTOR FORUM - F-150 SVT Raptor Forums › ... › Raptor Addict‎
Nov 27, 2013 - 10 posts - ‎5 authors
What is this world coming to??? Someone walks up, asks for a job. Told him nothing is available. I was in the middle of spraying clear coat at ...
Spray paint raises suspicion, leads to arrest for stolen car
elkodaily.com/.../spray-paint...stolen.../article_ffca46a4-903f-11e2-ae78-...‎
Mar 19, 2013 - Spray paint raises suspicion, leads to arrest for stolen car ... “There were two computers, some survey type equipment taken out of a service ...