RaptorAddict's Paint Guns STOLEN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good! Seems to be the holiday time for that shit to be happening. Just had a buddy that had something stolen. ********!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear it really sucks that people can get away with shit like this and thats one of the reasons they do it cause they know they probably won't get caught.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Want me to come over with a venti white chocolate chip mocha from Starbucks?

J/k dude. That sucks man. To one of the coolest people too.

You have his info if he worked for you before, right??? Have me and some homies pay him a visit. He will cough them up real quick

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If this guy is stealing spray guys, he must be selling them. I would try searchtempest and who knows, you may be able to get them back.

Definitely trying to hunt them down. Along with him. I have shops all over the area waiting for him to approach. They will call me and the cops and keep him there.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Want me to come over with a venti white chocolate chip mocha from Starbucks?

J/k dude. That sucks man. To one of the coolest people too.

You have his info if he worked for you before, right??? Have me and some homies pay him a visit. He will cough them up real quick

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I could use one. Sounds damn good!

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Can we form a posse to chase him down?

Sounds like a good plan. I wouldn't know what to do if I had 20 pissed off Raptors surround me at once. I guess in my case I'd be in heaven. HAHA!