Need advice on paint issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
happened to me with a Lexus IS 350 ,ultra white ,they repainted the bumper 4 times ,runs drips ,dust ,fish eyes , not matching paint ,he told us we r to scrutinizing .dealer body shops r worst than independent shops

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Navy Doc - Here's the similar spot after paint correction and PPF... nearly gone but slightly emphasized due to the PPF. Have you got your fix done yet?

Gh45bXY.png

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@FordTechOne - I've seen 3 Raptors now with this issue straight from the factory, small crack in paint up near the A pillar (either one side or the other). Is this fairly common? Please note, I forgot to grab a pic prior to PPF install but the pic above along with @Navy Doc are accurate representations of what I've seen. Just wondering if there isn't a factory process or something that may want to be looked into. They nearly remedied my little spot during paint correction so, I'm not overly concerned; just trying to look out for future Raptor owners (maybe it extends to the entire F-150 line) since it seems to be a widespread thing.