RaptorAddict's Paint Guns STOLEN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is this world coming to??? Someone walks up, asks for a job. Told him nothing is available. I was in the middle of spraying clear coat at that time. I walk to my office for a few minutes, go to finish spraying and while cleaning my clear gun, I see both my base coat guns have vanished! Now this dude worked for me 2 years ago for a very short time.

So I notified my paint supplier with his info. They tell me this dude has been complained about as steeling paint guns from 10 other shops recently.

So here's the way I see it. Guaranteed this dude is taking advantage of the Taxifornia nanny program. Taking my hard earned dollars through nanny taxes. Then steels 1400.00 in equipment and will probably never get caught. Meanwhile will still be collecting from me through the nanny state programs.

Sorry guys. Had to vent. I'm LIVID!!!!

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Getting something stolen from you just leaves you empty inside. Just a violation of your life. Well, just need to buy some new ones and just lock them up I guess. I swear!

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. Sorry to hear that bud. Hopefully insurance will get ya! That the gun u just got?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow. Sorry to hear that bud. Hopefully insurance will get ya! That the gun u just got?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not the new one from SEMA thank god. I was using that one at the time.