Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bubbajr

Reaction score
Black screw on merritt parkway heading south around 9:45am with Connecticut plates near exit 51

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was invited to the Drillinginfo unconventional roadshow. They rolled through OKC today with their roadshow Raptor. 3 plasma's in the bed with a kick ass sound system! Bonus afterwards hooked with McDowell "FRF member" and his gal for some brewski's.
I heard those guy's put on some of the most kick ass college football tailgates around.

jackrook

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black Screw heading north. Stopped at the light at Hovely and Washington in Bermuda Dunes, Ca.

We flashed LEDs and peace signs. It was our moment and nobody can take that away from us!!

slowest member of WCPR

bubbajr

Reaction score
Black screw heading south on i-95 south by exit 8 in Rhode Island. Waved but got no response.

Osprey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They showed Monty Python and the Holy Grain at the movie theater in Cypress, TX today and on my way out I spied a silver screw w/ decals in the parking lot.

Last edited: