GEN 1 The Gen 1 Raptor Experience.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep mine still gets a ton of attention also. Everywhere it's parked. And I'm LOVING ALL OF IT. Even the Satisfaction of saying NO to the occasional person offering crazy money to buy it. She's a KEEPER
I bought my 2014 last year and have gotten one note left on my windshield asking if I was interested in selling. I work on a military base and one of the civilian gate guards asked me if I wanted to sell. I told him my sell it now price was $120,000 and I would hand him the keys right now.

I've gotten several compliments from random people. I get thumbs up from people on the highway all the time too. Just last week I pulled in to get gas and there was a chick gassing up a stock F-150 next to me. She gave me the biggest come f**k me eyes I've ever seen. My wife was none too amused either.

I've put 9,000 miles on it since I bought it last September and I've enjoyed every mile. I'm now at just over 30,000 miles and am keeping it FOREVER.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've gotten several compliments from random people. I get thumbs up from people on the highway all the time too. Just last week I pulled in to get gas and there was a chick gassing up a stock F-150 next to me. She gave me the biggest come f**k me eyes I've ever seen. My wife was none too amused either.
Oh come on! We all know that it was a dude giving you that look…BBC62206-AA21-4B98-8203-D994D93D93D1.jpeg

Crocktopus

Reaction score
An Asian lady at the Pizza Hut counter wanted to know what kind of a truck I had. They had a lifted truck, but liked this one better. She was surprised to hear that it was a stock truck :)
Again, an Asian lady at the McDonald's drive through wanted to know what this is. I told her it was the same truck as her bosses, but the earlier gen. She couldn't believe it was a 12yo truck.
Guys at the fuel station start to chat regularly as well. They tend to know more than those ladies though :D
I truly wanted to have this truck 100% for my own pleasure and not for "likes", but it's just reassuring that others find this big "hot wheels" truck beautiful as well! And it's nice to see smiles every once in a while.
IMG_20210515_131252~3.jpg

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still get people commenting on the trucks from time to time. Been asked more than once if I've jumped it. People ask my wife questions about the truck like, "how much horsepower does that bring have?", and then they're surprised when she knows, lol. Recently its been offers to buy.