Picked up my 2023 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call around 11am today from Line-X to see if I would move my appointment from tomorrow to today and they would knock $50 off. So, the bed is all set. looks great. I like how they remove all the hardware as opposed to my last ford with the factory liner where they coat over everything. I have a bike rack that goes in the bed behind the two small lower cleats basically up against the cab and it was a pain to scrape off the ford liner over those bolts last time around.

IMG-4111.jpg

IMG-4121.jpg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
What is that black bar in the rear?

I am assuming it's the bike rack he posted about.

I have a bike rack that goes in the bed behind the two small lower cleats basically up against the cab and it was a pain to scrape off the ford liner over those bolts last time around.

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a bike rack. My son and I lock our mountain bikes into it. It worked great on my last truck and lined up perfectly on this one as well.

got it from these guys in case anyone is into that sort of thing. Incredible customer service:

I just put the tonneau cover on. I love the fitment. I was a little worried after watching a few YouTube videos about misc issues, but it couldn't have lined up any better. It will be interesting to see if the bikes fit when it's rolled up. It should be close.

IMG-4143.jpg

IMG-4144.jpg

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this the under seat storage you’re talking about? https://accessories.ford.com/products/f-150-2015-2021-under-seat-ebony-cargo-organizer-1
It came with my 2017 Raptor and was very useful for storing a small tool bag and breaker bar for the lugs, but my 2023 didn’t come with it either, and yes it’s not something you can option out on them. That said, I believe this bar on the link will still fit. Actually, your post reminded me to check if this bar would fit on a 2023. Congrats on your new Raptor, it will be very hard now to buy any other model truck except maybe a Raptor R.

Thank you again for finding this! It's exactly what I was missing. Perfect fit. My interior feels complete.

IMG-4157.jpg

IMG-4158.jpg

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The front plate is on upside down. I got my '23 from out of state and they had already riveted the bracket on. In FL we don't have front plates. So I'm left with two holes in the bumper!
Correction. It WAS on upside down lol

It stayed on until I realized the error. I actually ordered color matched plugs from bumperplugs.com, but when they arrived and the directions said I needed to enlarge the holes for the plugs to fit, I put them back in the box.

You would have had those holes either way. the factory drills them, not the dealership.

IMG-4194.jpg