hAtE to see it... dealer offered me any of their 2024 $5k under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The best deals I've gotten are when the dealer is having a cash flow problem. They want cash today, not money down the road. The prices of used cars being down nearly 50% has to be putting some pressure on dealers. The high interest rates make carrying inventory more expensive. Anyone who got too optimistic with their ordering is likely looking to deal.
The dealers here in Idaho are literally over-flowing with inventory. Nobody is buying chit and it makes a huge part of me happy. I have never purchased a vehicle from an Idaho dealer due to their greed/ADMs. I can say that RAM/Jeep/Dodge has the most inventory by far. They still have 2022 trucks on the lots!

OP
OP
kpecks

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealers here in Idaho are literally over-flowing with inventory. Nobody is buying chit and it makes a huge part of me happy. I have never purchased a vehicle from an Idaho dealer due to their greed/ADMs. I can say that RAM/Jeep/Dodge has the most inventory by far. They still have 2022 trucks on the lots!
Ive seen 23 jeeps for $20k off sticker around me. New 1500s and 2500s are $12k off.