Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw 2 in 10 minutes last night Washington, PA area.

Newer black screw parked out front of Juniper Grill in Peters Twp.

Headed back to the hotel and backed in one spot away from what looked to be a 100% stock black '10 scab at Cambria Suites next to EQT off Race Track Rd.

Not one car in the entire hotel parking lot. Majority of Fords with half of those F250 or better. I'm sure the 2 Raptors got some looks.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wife keeps telling me there is a red one passing our house and today I finally saw it.

spotted him again at a food joint in South Brunswick NJ so i pulled in to say hi.

Turn out its a 2013 Red Screw but the graphics were different. Had a large square on the back doors with a checkered pattern. Never seen that before. Must be dealer customizing it.

He had no idea about FRF. New member coming

bubbajr

Reaction score
White screw with graphics driving down Boston Neck road in Narragansett last night about 12:30am

Reaction score
Saw a Tuxedo Black Screw with a nice front bumper on Route 10 in Farmington, CT last night 530ish at night turning down a side road... anyone?

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fully chrome in Oklahoma City. Not sure about this one! Lol
u3edu6uj.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

u3edu6uj.jpg

It's a Roush too

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
wife keeps telling me there is a red one passing our house and today I finally saw it.

spotted him again at a food joint in South Brunswick NJ so i pulled in to say hi.

Turn out its a 2013 Red Screw but the graphics were different. Had a large square on the back doors with a checkered pattern. Never seen that before. Must be dealer customizing it.

He had no idea about FRF. New member coming

I think I saw the same one on route 1 in Edison one afternoon

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

u3edu6uj.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

It's a Roush too

and it has a wing. does it fly?