Picked up my 2023 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mj1anderson

Reaction score
First mod was hardwiring in my radar detector last night :)

LineX is actually going on the bed tomorrow. That was the one option I really wanted that was missing.

Tonneau cover thats been in my garage for a week will go on after that.

Nothing else planned at the moment
Beautiful truck and welcome to the team!
I'd also recommend line-x the rear wheel wells as well!

evpATX

Reaction score
I tried the Husky liners on my 2018 XLT. I couldn't get them installed and it wasn't for lack of effort. I went with OEM and they were much easier (but more light duty in terms of the thickness of the plastic). How was the husky install on the raptor?

OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried the Husky liners on my 2018 XLT. I couldn't get them installed and it wasn't for lack of effort. I went with OEM and they were much easier (but more light duty in terms of the thickness of the plastic). How was the husky install on the raptor?
It took a few minutes a side. Zero fitment issues whatsoever.

evpATX

Reaction score
It took a few minutes a side. Zero fitment issues whatsoever.
Husky Liners showed up. The holes aren’t anywhere near the marks on the liners. I guess one is kinda close. Man I went through this same thing with my 2018 and ended up with OEM. I think that’s where this is headed assuming they can be returned. It would be better to have the purchaser drill the holes than someone who doesn’t care about the install.

Attachments

• IMG_6468.jpeg
    IMG_6468.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6467.jpeg
    IMG_6467.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6466.jpeg
    IMG_6466.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6464.jpeg
    IMG_6464.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
ekalb

ekalb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yikes. I would contact whoever you got them from and get the set replaced. I'm not sure there even are OEM ones for these trucks. I could be wrong there though.

Not really worth asking since I can see the photos, I'm sure you noticed they are side specific, right?

calsunraptor

Reaction score
Just installed mine couple of days ago and mine weren't drilled aligned with the markings either but surprisingly installed no problem. I did loosely install those 2 bolts first before tucking the liner in the flare/bed gap. Took about 30 minutes total.