Raptor R - Waitlists & Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford has confirmed the RaptorR. $10,000 over sounds like a low number to me do to how exclusive and limited it will be. As far as pricing goes, paying over MSRP sucks but no one is complaining about getting way more for their trade then it should be worth. The market supply dictates the price it’s how the free world works.

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor R is still considered a "rumor" and if it does become available this year it will be a late availability (DEC)...
And no one will know if they get one for months... and it will be a very limited build- each dealership if they get one will be between 0-4 at the top selling dealers. It will be like the GT500, very limited build
Mule R. It’s 100% going to be made.
Lot of engineering set backs currently

Attachments

• 7146F981-A4B7-44DC-B0CC-B7A0B1CC2D79.jpeg
    7146F981-A4B7-44DC-B0CC-B7A0B1CC2D79.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 82

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the “excluded and limited” comment. You really think Ford is really going to limit them and produce a set amount? They’re going to turn and burn them just like Dodge if they don’t want to lose buyers. Nothing exclusive about a pickup truck with a big engine. People need to stop acting like these trucks are million dollar super cars built by hand.

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have missed where Ford ever announced they were definitively building the R.

Not much sense in getting on a waitlist for a truck that may or may not be built.
Just rewatch the announcement of the Gen3 Raptor :)

OP
OP
zapp

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the “excluded and limited” comment. You really think Ford is really going to limit them and produce a set amount? They’re going to turn and burn them just like Dodge if they don’t want to lose buyers. Nothing exclusive about a pickup truck with a big engine. People need to stop acting like these trucks are million dollar super cars built by hand.
Fully agree, it's going to be a great truck but nothing we now so far should make the R a limited special.. I think they'll produce as many as they can over a product life cycle of at least 3 years. The only issues will be the initial demand and potentially ongoing Covid related supply chain constraints.. That plus stealership attitude will drive the ADMs for the first 2 years.. :(

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I must have missed where Ford ever announced they were definitively building the R.

Not much sense in getting on a waitlist for a truck that may or may not be built.
What are you talking about Willis? Ford def announced it. It was their gen3 press release

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fully agree, it's going to be a great truck but nothing we now so far should make the R a limited special.. I think they'll produce as many as they can over a product life cycle of at least 3 years. The only issues will be the initial demand and potentially ongoing Covid related supply chain constraints.. That plus stealership attitude will drive the ADMs for the first 2 years.. :(
It will be limited. The shop that custom builds the engine can even keep up with gt500 demand. Also the raptor itself is limited so the R will be very limited.