Raptor R - Waitlists & Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering how your dealers are handling the Raptor R waitlists and pricing?
I'm on the waitlist of one dealer already, for an order 10k over. I'm #2 on his list.

It has been difficult to find a dealer to order the base Raptor 35/37 for MSRP from, so I'm kind of mentally prepared to pay over for the Raptor R.
Anyone else putting their name on dealer waitlist already?

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must have missed where Ford ever announced they were definitively building the R.

Not much sense in getting on a waitlist for a truck that may or may not be built.

I will have my place in line just in case. I really don't have anything to loose by being on the list with my dealership. They know I will do my build if it becomes available.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I lol every time I read someone spending more than MSRP on anything. I wouldn’t even buy at MSRP but it’s understandable right now. My kids 529 plans would love the extra funding right. They would be put to good use instead of just lining the pockets of these dealership owners.

mortimer

Reaction score
while i don't agree with ADM's and would not pay above MSRP, at the end of the day no one is forcing people to buy w/ ADM. you could say the same people about buying steaks at the grocery store now w/ inflation. but i love steak so im still buying them. also, $5K or 10K to some people could be like me going and buying a $100 pair of shoes. there's a lot of people in this world with a lot money. yea i think it sucks, and i called 7 dealerships before i found one that would let me buy a 37 at MSRP. but i'll never knock capitalism.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I lol every time I read someone spending more than MSRP on anything. I wouldn’t even buy at MSRP but it’s understandable right now. My kids 529 plans would love the extra funding right. They would be put to good use instead of just lining the pockets of these dealership owners.
Well said.

FWIW, I tried to put my name on a wait list for the "R" but they wouldn't do it as no release has been set, if it ever will be. It's just as well because this dealer (who I mistakenly thought was a "friend") wanted $15k over on '21 that I wouldn't get until November, and I refuse to pay over on any vehicle.

yourfordgirl

Reaction score
I'm wondering how your dealers are handling the Raptor R waitlists and pricing?
I'm on the waitlist of one dealer already, for an order 10k over. I'm #2 on his list.

It has been difficult to find a dealer to order the base Raptor 35/37 for MSRP from, so I'm kind of mentally prepared to pay over for the Raptor R.
Anyone else putting their name on dealer waitlist already?
Raptor R is still considered a "rumor" and if it does become available this year it will be a late availability (DEC)...
And no one will know if they get one for months... and it will be a very limited build- each dealership if they get one will be between 0-4 at the top selling dealers. It will be like the GT500, very limited build

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What you talking bout Willis!? By the time they’re ready to go to college it’ll be free, or maybe you’ll get taxed on all the gains in the 529 before you even use it right? Scary times boys.