I wanted to get a raptor r but prices are still crazy!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone claiming sticker pricing on R thus far has failed to produce contact info.
You think I would respond to someone questioning my integrity? There are two folks that PM’ed me and I provided the dealer and salesman. I won’t to disrespectful people or broadly to the world. In the future be respectful and ask privately and see what happens.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You think I would respond to someone questioning my integrity? There are two folks that PM’ed me and I provided the dealer and salesman. I won’t to disrespectful people or broadly to the world. In the future be respectful and ask privately and see what happens.
Dude pull the rag out. I didn’t question your integrity, in fact, I didn’t even mention you in that post you keep referring to. I also didn’t say I don’t believe you, all I said was share the info if ya got it. You then called me names (several) and referred me to page 6, where you actually didn’t provide any info.

Guy calls me an idiot, toddler, cry baby, and tells me to grow up all in one post and then tells me to be respectful next time. Lol

Last edited:

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love how people are shocked at prices like these for a niche vehicle when prices in that area have been astronomical for decades.

I lived in LA. Paid $900 for a one bedroom in 2005. My first house in IL was $750 for 2k sq ft in 2015…and IL was and still is a rip off.
Come on, man. lol. I paid $450 a month for a large two bedroom apartment in Brooklyn Heights, one of the nicest neighborhoods in NYC . Now, that was in the early and mid '80s. And it seemed like a fortune.

I got a timing belt and water pump replacement done on a car in the '90s for $1200. My daughter, in Idaho of all places, was just quoted $3500 by Toyota. Prices are sick.

Why the OP would think they've calmed down now is beyond me. I wouldn't buy the R at sticker. No way, no how a car that gets much worse MPG and does nothing but go faster and make a nicer sound, is worth 30 LARGE more.

A damn slice of pizza is over five bucks. That was 20 cents when I was a kid. I'd get two slices of pizza, two big slices, and a Coke for fitty cents. A roast beef hero was 90 cents. That's why I now eat at home 99 percent of the time. Don't tell my wife about the other 1 percent. lol.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude pull the rag out. I didn’t question your integrity, in fact, I didn’t even mention you in that post you keep referring to. I also didn’t say I don’t believe you, all I said was share the info if ya got it. You then called me names (several) and referred me to page 6, where you actually didn’t provide any info.

Guy calls me an idiot, toddler, cry baby, and tells me to grow up all in one post and then tells me to be respectful next time. Lol
What ever, take responsibility. Read what you wrote, you questioned everyone’s integrity that said they got the R at sticker. “Everyone claiming sticker pricing on R thus far has failed to produce contact info.” In other words, we are lying because we don’t offer up info to you. Maybe, your question should be, why did he give the info to others and not me?

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What ever, take responsibility. Read what you wrote, you questioned everyone’s integrity that said they got the R at sticker. “Everyone claiming sticker pricing on R thus far has failed to produce contact info.” In other words, we are lying because we don’t offer up info to you. Maybe, your question should be, why did he give the info to others and not me?
That is the worst analytical responses I’ve read in a long time. To make that deduction from my one sentence comment is ridiculous. My statement is a matter of fact. To date, no one has made such comments openly and followed up with solid dealer/contact info.

Reread page 6, I didn’t ask you for the contact info, I simply said no one produces info. Your feelings were clearly hurt and somehow your integrity was called into question. That fragility is an internal battle you’ll have to fight on your own.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is the worst analytical responses I’ve read in a long time. To make that deduction from my one sentence comment is ridiculous. My statement is a matter of fact. To date, no one has made such comments openly and followed up with solid dealer/contact info.

Reread page 6, I didn’t ask you for the contact info, I simply said no one produces info. Your feelings were clearly hurt and somehow your integrity was called into question. That fragility is an internal battle you’ll have to fight on your own.
So you were just being a whiny little B. Ok, well good luck.