I wanted to get a raptor r but prices are still crazy!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C'mon man. I can't even retype "golden ticket vehicle for (mostly) VIP buyers" without laughing. Hopefully, you are not trying to get into the seat of one because you are in lock step with the words of your dealer. If your dealer was talking about the GT, I'd be on board. But, that is not the case. We have seen many many dealers selling these and many of those dealers have had multiple allocations (some with 7-8).

Point me to some dealers selling at sticker. I want one, and will plop a deposit tomorrow, but my experience has been opposite of the one or two people on this board claiming they paid sticker. I have searched all over MO and eastern OK. 20, 25, 30, 35 over. If you are only getting 7 or 8 of these, they aren’t going out the door to the first guy that walks in. Some phone calls are being made.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Point me to some dealers selling at sticker. I want one, and will plop a deposit tomorrow, but my experience has been opposite of the one or two people on this board claiming they paid sticker. I have searched all over MO and eastern OK. 20, 25, 30, 35 over. If you are only getting 7 or 8 of these, they aren’t going out the door to the first guy that walks in. Some phone calls are being made.
Everyone claiming sticker pricing on R thus far has failed to produce contact info.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
99 % who buy a R at MSRP will resell the day after,the dealer is smarter than you,it is is JOB to make money!

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Read page 6 idiot. I provided the proof. So many of you are such cry babies. Grow up you toddler. No body owes you anything, go earn the deal!!
Ok idiot, I just reread page 6, 7, 8, and 9 and don’t see where you provided any contact information or dealer name.

Maybe my toddler-level reading skills missed where you provided that information?

If you had some magical formula to find R’s at msrp you’re a fool for not buying every one you could find. But you can’t, you got lucky on one truck, don’t act like that’s the norm.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s beginning to feel like we’re stuck on repeat.

“I’ve got an honest dealer, I got my R at MSRP, they’re out there you just have to put in the work, blah blah blah.”

Oh yeah? What dealer was that? Crickets

1697805557676.gif