I wanted to get a raptor r but prices are still crazy!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juice

Reaction score
I could have bought mine for 150k 6 months ago, and after paying 137 and stupid good trade value on my g80 m3 xdrive, I wish I did it 6 months ago.

Where I live, all the $135k Rs would get scooped up before I could get them, and that’s the cheapest around for 5 hours of driving. My time is worth a lot, and waiting any dealer for maybe a truck at msrp wasn’t something I wanted to do. Sure I would love a HUD from the 2024. But those trucks will be 120+ msrp? And 50adm. I said I bet I retro fit it; after driving the truck it’s so fast no need for bud hud, you got to pay attention to closing speeds. I have a ton of fast cars, but you can really get away with speed in a truck, no one’s looking.

If you are really on the market and haven’t driven one, you will have regrets you didn’t do it sooner.

And yes adm sucks, but it is what it is after what 4-5 years of this stuff? And then a 2 months strike before the holidays. Yeah ok! It’s going to get worse.

Add in all the used trx, and those buyers that will consider a R once trx goes v6. Plenty of buyers