Raptor R - Waitlists & Prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been wondering the same thing. thinking i will get both and not worry about it any

Have you seen the P-Car market lately?!....

My plan was to have my Gen1 R8 for 3 years then move to a 991 GT3 but the market has boomed enough to push that out of my cash price. Guess I'll just have to enjoy the Gated shifter for a while longer....

- Travis
Oh, Im aware. its absolutely insane. Im looking around the 997 GT3/GT2/Turbo years currently. Most can be had for under $200. and the Turbos under $100k usually

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you seen the P-Car market lately?!....

My plan was to have my Gen1 R8 for 3 years then move to a 991 GT3 but the market has boomed enough to push that out of my cash price. Guess I'll just have to enjoy the Gated shifter for a while longer....

- Travis
Why not get the newer version of R8? I think they look better personally. How bout an NSX, or you need a manual shift?

Agreed- Porsche prices are insane at the moment.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not get the newer version of R8? I think they look better personally. How bout an NSX, or you need a manual shift?

Agreed- Porsche prices are insane at the moment.
I’ve wanted a GT3 for a while now. Just something about driving something that is so perfectly engineered but still has heart and soul.

I’d definitely consider a Gen2 R8 but the GT3 actually has a much larger frunk and has the rear storage space too. Going on a weekend trip in an R8 (no matter the gen) is a bit of a pain to be honest.

Zero internet in the NSX. Just not my jam.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve wanted a GT3 for a while now. Just something about driving something that is so perfectly engineered but still has heart and soul.

I’d definitely consider a Gen2 R8 but the GT3 actually has a much larger frunk and has the rear storage space too. Going on a weekend trip in an R8 (no matter the gen) is a bit of a pain to be honest.

Zero internet in the NSX. Just not my jam.
Got it….I’d like a 911 Targa 4S w/ a 7 speed in shark blue w/ black top….need to sell some NFTs or something lol!!