Raptor Enroute (Curtis) Shows Off His Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As you all know, Curtis has recently arrived back in the states after serving the government in some dangerous places that our military is also in. And he's come home to his beautiful new Raptor.

He's asked me to post his pictures and I am. I'm sure he will post his thoughts on ownership, driving, mods, etc.

Congratulations Raptor Enroute (Curtis)! I am especially happy for you now that you are home with your family and Raptor! :rockon:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Niiiiice! :biggrin: Welcome home!

(is it just me or does that great big Raptor in the driveway make the garage and house look small?);)

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess this means we need to change his name since his Raptor is no longer Enroute :)

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys been tied up trying to get back in to the normal flow but below is my first of many observations to come with regards to the beast, nothing done to it yet except stubby antenna, V-1,and Gold Remote. This weekend I am having the bedrug, Lorado bed cover and HID 10K installed as well as tinting the front windows. I have clay barred it and waxed it but other than that nothing much. It is an awesome truck the 6.2 has plenty of get up and go & wants to roll on the highway mileage started out at 8.9 but made a trip to Missouri and it is now running about 11.7 but again only 763 miles on it. I owe Falcon a detail on the Remote start and will do that soon have not played with it too much mainly got it for the winter. I did have to sign a waiver on the remote start due to the my key application causes the engine to shut off when you open the doors. I signed the waiver to have this bypassed but have to take it back to the dealership due to mine still shuts off when I use the remote start then open the door. I am having a very hard time to find anything to complain about on the truck it is as advertised by many folks on here an absolutely beautiful beast; that is just a capable on the road as is off road. The only thing I would change is better headlights, not sure if that is my vision getting worse or the headlights are not as they should be but having the 10K hid installed this weekend so that should fix that. Other than that phenomenal truck just as all of you have said. More to follow as I get more miles on it and things done to it. I am hoping SOCO does not find anyone else that wants to use his truck for testing of different applications he sure is giving me some expensive ideas but I am very happy for him could not happen to a better guy he and many other civilians contractors, government employees and most of all our service members have made some substantial sacrifices for us these last few years.

As you all know, Curtis has recently arrived back in the states after serving the government in some dangerous places that our military is also in. And he's come home to his beautiful new Raptor.

He's asked me to post his pictures and I am. I'm sure he will post his thoughts on ownership, driving, mods, etc.

Congratulations Raptor Enroute (Curtis)! I am especially happy for you now that you are home with your family and Raptor! :rockon:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php