WTB Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leddzep

Reaction score
New member here. I've waited a long time to buy a new vehicle and recently became interested in the Gen 3 Raptor. I've reached out to a dealer close to me (Phoenix, SE valley) and the sales guy said all 2021s are sold (which I expected). I inquired about 2022s and he said those are accounted for as well. I asked about ADM and he said it was $15k - $18k.

Here comes my question, he said finding a 2022 under $100k will be impossible. Since you all know Raptors and the buying process better than most, do you think this is accurate? Secondly, I am debating on waiting until 2023 when the Raptor R possibly launches to get the non R. Thoughts on this? I just can't justify spending $100k on a new truck. Thanks and appreciate your feedback.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. There's a new thread today if you search, where a member posted 3 places with 2021's at dealers, 1 was 79k, another was 129,000, lol. They are not sold out yet, your dealer is full of it. They haven't even delivered a 2022 yet, Jeezus I hate lying sacks of crap dealers. He is right that most have a hefty adm, but not all.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found it for you

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A fellow Arizonan here. The only dealer I know of doing MSRP here is Sanderson and their list will take you into 2023-24. With all the Californians flocking here for raptors, the ADM shot yo through the roof. But no, you can find a 22 order for MSRP, but expect late summer delivery at the earliest

OP
OP
L

leddzep

Reaction score
A fellow Arizonan here. The only dealer I know of doing MSRP here is Sanderson and their list will take you into 2023-24. With all the Californians flocking here for raptors, the ADM shot yo through the roof. But no, you can find a 22 order for MSRP, but expect late summer delivery at the earliest
Don't California my Arizona (2nd gen native!). I'm in no rush, so I'd be more than happy to wait as long as the deal is fair. I'll keep checking around. Thank you!

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
New member here. I've waited a long time to buy a new vehicle and recently became interested in the Gen 3 Raptor. I've reached out to a dealer close to me (Phoenix, SE valley) and the sales guy said all 2021s are sold (which I expected). I inquired about 2022s and he said those are accounted for as well. I asked about ADM and he said it was $15k - $18k.

Here comes my question, he said finding a 2022 under $100k will be impossible. Since you all know Raptors and the buying process better than most, do you think this is accurate? Secondly, I am debating on waiting until 2023 when the Raptor R possibly launches to get the non R. Thoughts on this? I just can't justify spending $100k on a new truck. Thanks and appreciate your feedback.
You can find dealers at MSRP (I did for my 21). I just had to spend a weekend calling 200+ dealerships and be willing to drive 1200 miles back. I also ran acrros a ton of dealers in the south for $5k over. Put some time in and stay away from the coasts. I found that all the rural dealerships had the best deals, even if they only have a few allocations.