CA Ford Dealers - Gen 3’s Sitting at Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had my 21’ Gen 3 Leadfoot for about 1.5 months now and have been out of the search/pricing scams. Hoping this may help anyone in Southern California still trying to locate a vehicle.

Encinitas Ford has a Leadfoot sitting and waiting for someone. When I tried to work a deal with them in August their ADM was $20k. Not sure if anything has changed at this point, but maybe someone will get lucky.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Worthington Ford in Long Beach, CA has this one sitting…priced at $129k!!! I wonder at what point they will realize that no one is going to pay this price, what will cause them to drop their pricing and what the final sales price will be???

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I completely gave up on the 21..
Not just because of the greedy dealers.. By now I have heard about too many quality control issues with the 21 Gen 3 - hope they start addressing that with the new model year). So right now I'm just OK to wait for my 2022 to get build. For MSRP and with my fav color and equipment.. patience is the best answer to the stealerships right now.. :)

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very curious to know at what point will a dealer be willing to “deal” in order to move a 21’? They have a month to go +/- a couple days…. So, how long does a vehicle have to sit on the dealers lot, before they figure out we’ve out-priced the market?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very curious to know at what point will a dealer be willing to “deal” in order to move a 21’? They have a month to go +/- a couple days…. So, how long does a vehicle have to sit on the dealers lot, before they figure out we’ve out-priced the market?
Why don't you go offer them 124,999.00 for that one and see if they bite, lol. It's ridiculous, it's like they are waiting for Tom Hanks to just throw a briefcase of cash at them "keep the change too!".

Pitboss02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had my 21’ Gen 3 Leadfoot for about 1.5 months now and have been out of the search/pricing scams. Hoping this may help anyone in Southern California still trying to locate a vehicle.

Encinitas Ford has a Leadfoot sitting and waiting for someone. When I tried to work a deal with them in August their ADM was $20k. Not sure if anything has changed at this point, but maybe someone will get lucky.

Apparently this sold last night, FYI.