Raptor Convert - Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's fair, but I don't really account for people who treat race bikes the same way they would a utility quad on a farm. I can't speak for how long bikes last if you neglect them.

I haven't had Gorr do any of my bikes over the years, have had a relationship with Pro Circuit since I was on 65's. But I do know a lot of folks use Gorr and he's an absolute wizard on two strokes from what I gather.

I'm really trying to avoid being the same level of meticulous and picky with my Raptor as I am with dirt bikes. It's frightening how much money I could spend on suspension alone.

Your R is my current dream ride, I've been resisting the urge to track one down. Should I?
i love my R, gas mileage sucks but I’ll take it. For most, the R is not worth it. It freakin hauls butt!! My comparison is a 21 to a 23 R, I think the R is better in every way. Get one if you can, you would use and appreciate the power.

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i love my R, gas mileage sucks but I’ll take it. For most, the R is not worth it. It freakin hauls butt!! My comparison is a 21 to a 23 R, I think the R is better in every way. Get one if you can, you would use and appreciate the power.
I appreciate the feedback, especially regarding ‘21 to an R. Down to the color yours is exactly what I’d be searching for. I can’t believe a truck comes that sick from the factory.

In addition to the extra power I think the black accents make the whole truck look much better.

I’m willing to do it if I can find one with a fair ADM. I’m infected with a Raptor disease.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter