Raptor Enroute (Curtis) Shows Off His Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Gents, I have installed the 10K HID kit for the headlights waiting for it to get dark to see what it looks like before I toot my horn, BLUF IMO the factory headlight just were not enough for me blame on my old eyes not being what they used to be or just a department that is lacking on the Raptor to me either is irrelevant. I installed the 10k because I wanted the bluer color to go with the blue Raptor. I was supposed to have the BedRug and cover installed today but the wrong one came in. I am working with a great bunch of guys from Killer Offroad here in Davenport Iowa to get all this done. The owner is a guy named Lance who is nothing short of fantastic to work with. If any one is in the area the website is www.killeroffroad.com Lance can pretty much get anything you need in the Offroad / Truck customizations arena and he spent several years out in Cali perfecting his trade so he completely understands the the Baja / Desert challenges as well as the Gumbo we deal with here in the Mid West. Just all around great folks to work with the website is currently in the infancy stages of development so if you are in the Mid West and need something give him a call at 563-386-5439 they are good folks. Why do I feel like I am fixing to be banned:)

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do I feel like I am fixing to be banned:)

You are having flashbacks to an earlier, evil life. Just close your eyes, click you heels together and say "There's no place like home... there's no place like home... there's no place like SVT Offroad...." <<G>>

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DJ I work out of Army Sustainment Command Headquarters here at the Rock Island Arsenal on the Iowa / Illinois border separated by the Mississippi River.

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats great news! welcome back and glad to see you got a bad ass raptor sitting out front!

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Curtis (glad to see you back here), several of the guys here are looking to buy Backflips (HD). Can your guy give them a good price?