GEN 2 18 Months of Raptor Ownership, summized.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

recurve69

Reaction score
I agree with the others that was a really good write up thanks for taking the time for doing that.
Purchased my 2020 Raptor last September with 8300 miles on it and immediately took it to upstate NY from Florida. I ended up towing my side by side in an open trailer. Total towing weight about 2300 pounds. I used mid grade all the way up & back @ 3300 miles my MPG was 13.5. ( this was with a calculator and not the truck MPG as I found that to always be a little higher) I was really pleasantly surprised. The previous year I did the same thing in my 2017 King Ranch and got 15 MPG, so as far as I'm concerned the Raptor did really well.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great read!! My 2020 with 30k has had three repairs, new front diff, axle boot, and a burnt out raptor light. And I have actually gotten 18.5 on a long road trip until a solid head wind kicked in….then it tanked.