Not new, but back from the past. ROGUE Racing's Design&Op's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP is a ******* *************, don't spend a single ******* dollar with the garbage that runs this company. I've got everything Rogue makes for the Gen 1 and regret giving these ******* useless ***** any money at all. Absolute scum of the earth.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and here I was looking at buying the Rebel front bumper... man these guys have pissed off a lot of members!

guess I'll look else where.

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and here I was looking at buying the Rebel front bumper... man these guys have pissed off a lot of members!

guess I'll look else where.

Best decision of your life, avoid these two idiots at all costs.

Enjoy going out of business and personal financial ruin you ******* pieces of shit.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never had a problem with them, there traction bar is a great product the problem is the powder coating that they used.
Getting them powder coating from a shop in your area is they way to go. I believe they recommend that now on their website.
And now the traction bars are half price from when they were first released.

Dr_Chooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC has a nice looking set up for $1k. Plus SVC has a pretty glowing reputation in this community and works with vendors most of us trust. I was really intrigued by Rogue until reading about some bad interactions on this forum. Then when trusted vendors quit doing business with them that was the end of that.