Not new, but back from the past. ROGUE Racing's Design&Op's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
stephenisROGUE
Reaction score
So you all know. I'll finally be getting plate work back around the 15th then it's on to weld out and coat. This addresses issues, stocks us and the gives the ability to print the stuff like never before. Every single issue big and small is being addressed at the right time with the demands from external factors and other tasks considered.

Major suspension components, other than stock replacement are missing from this deadline, have moved to a start of April deadline if not mid April to start production. Every plate, tube, billet machined, nut, bolt, washer, stage to process the raw material and data for cost has recently been mapped out to allow streamlining and proper insight for you and us like never before.

Current client satisfaction department status: Apologies for the inconveniences, but the ease of getting quality mass produced well costed out standard is coming. Has put us at an impass delaying on orders as to properly address internal issues.

I'll work on an official plan of action soon, but for the moment hold tight lady's, gentelmen, guys, gals, boys, girls, ma'ams, shims, it's, whatever else you identify as. Ryan and I on it to being part design quality to every level, as to best address all known issues and further considerations.

Please hit us with all of it.
Experience good, bad, or indifferent is that experience and should be taken as learning.

If you've personally learned, end all, rogue is a bad experience. I am sorry, I have dealt with, heard it, and or was behind the issue. The revision is coming one way or another, I or we will reach out and attempt to fabricate a new bridge based upon a dynamic foundation with good faith from us as a token of appreciation.

It's coming, it's wild.

Need to know pictures attached. 9390a687831cffdc0914f5814705cef2.jpga7f83ab216cf77e5b5f415a8291f2d75.jpg847ca2180b8e67f329c9ae43489caac3.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
So you all know. I'll finally be getting plate work back around the 15th then it's on to weld out and coat. This addresses issues, stocks us and the gives the ability to print the stuff like never before. Every single issue big and small is being addressed at the right time with the demands from external factors and other tasks considered.

Major suspension components, other than stock replacement are missing from this deadline, have moved to a start of April deadline if not mid April to start production. Every plate, tube, billet machined, nut, bolt, washer, stage to process the raw material and data for cost has recently been mapped out to allow streamlining and proper insight for you and us like never before.

Current client satisfaction department status: Apologies for the inconveniences, but the ease of getting quality mass produced well costed out standard is coming. Has put us at an impass delaying on orders as to properly address internal issues.

I'll work on an official plan of action soon, but for the moment hold tight lady's, gentelmen, guys, gals, boys, girls, ma'ams, shims, it's, whatever else you identify as. Ryan and I on it to being part design quality to every level, as to best address all known issues and further considerations.

Please hit us with all of it.
Experience good, bad, or indifferent is that experience and should be taken as learning.

If you've personally learned, end all, rogue is a bad experience. I am sorry, I have dealt with, heard it, and or was behind the issue. The revision is coming one way or another, I or we will reach out and attempt to fabricate a new bridge based upon a dynamic foundation with good faith from us as a token of appreciation.

It's coming, it's wild.

Need to know pictures attached. 9390a687831cffdc0914f5814705cef2.jpga7f83ab216cf77e5b5f415a8291f2d75.jpg847ca2180b8e67f329c9ae43489caac3.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

:favorites37:

what the hell did any of what you posted have to do with the multiple customers asking for a response on their individual issues?

damn man. :shitsweak:

Bullfrog

Reaction score
:favorites37:

what the hell did any of what you posted have to do with the multiple customers asking for a response on their individual issues?

damn man. :shitsweak:

They don’t have a clue how to run a business. They do not know what customer service is or what it means. They do not get that it is the customer whom they should value and appreciate for buying their product.

All they care about is the next sale and f*ck everyone else who has already paid for their purchase but hasn’t received what they paid for.

I still have not received everything I paid for to complete my install.

Like I said, they all lie, ******** you and tell you whatever they think you need to hear, giving you false hope, that you are going to be taken care of and receive everything you paid for.

Ryan is a weak, untrustworthy, dishonest, scamming, lying ***** who lacks any credibility. He doesn’t have the balls to admit to you he’s f*cked you over nor the moral compass to want to make it right by delivering on what you’ve paid him for.

All Ryan (Rogue Racing) cares about is trying to convince future prospects to give him your money for as long as he can get away with it.

It’s disgusting and disgraceful.

Last edited:

BIGRPOWR

Reaction score
I had a huge order paid for in full , up front as I had some friends in common with some people at rogue. I bought the stage 12 front and the complete cantilever rear setup. The front was a re-coated used set off their test truck so it was in stock when I purchased the rear at same time. I was sang a tune about waiting on king for shocks but when shocks were ready they would ship. Well ... as a king distributor myself , and after waiting 4 months and being led the **** on by the ******* owner and poor guys in the sales office who had no control over production, I happened to be at king and see the shocks had been sitting there 2 months , just not paid for! So I called and threatened a charge back and boom.. I get a call from the badass owner telling me their laser cutter was down , blah blah blah ... sure dude. I gave him a week or I was doing a charge back because my 6 month window was about to expire. Of course he never replied or got back to me and I did the charge back and won. I had bought almost $20k in stuff , paid for in full up front , these guys are clowns. The Stephen guy is a ******* idiot , who’s either new or dumb as shit. Talk about opening a can of worms. I own a pretty large performance business that does very well, and from a business owner stand point , this guy is what’s wrong with the suspension industry. Lord knows how many people he turns off to off-road modifications after they have experiences like this.

I have moved on and Kibbetech is doing all the work , it’s nice to have a company that actually gives a shit working on my truck. Don’t give rogue a ******** penny unless you’re an idiot.

Lonestar608

Reaction score
And here I was about to put in a purchase on some Rogue products. Thanks for the feedback guys.

Bullfrog

Reaction score
Just an update to make sure everyone knows just how f*cked up Rogue racing and the owner, Ryan is.

As you’ve read in my initial post, Ryan, Stephen and the rest of them continue to lie, tell you that you are going to receive what you’ve paid for and BS you along the way.

I spoke with Ryan, the owner, at the end of March and he assured me my part would be shipped out on April 1st.

It didn’t happen.

Just a reminder to all the hard working folks on this thread:

DO NOT TRUST THESE LYING CHEATING SCUMBAGS. YOU WILL CERTAINLY LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Last edited:

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update to make sure everyone knows just how f*cked up Rogue racing and the owner, Ryan is.

As you’ve read in my initial post, Ryan, Stephen and the rest of them continue to lie, tell you that you are going to receive what you’ve paid for and BS you along the way.

I spoke with Ryan, the owner, at the end of March and he assured me my part would be shipped out on April 1st.

It didn’t happen.

Just a reminder to all the hard working folks on this thread:

DO NOT TRUST THESE LYING CHEATING SCUMBAGS. YOU WILL CERTAINLY LOSE YOUR MONEY.

Can you cancel your order?
I was about to buy a slot delete kit and he assured me it would be in. glad i didnt wait and went another route.

Bullfrog

Reaction score
Can you cancel your order?
I was about to buy a slot delete kit and he assured me it would be in. glad i didnt wait and went another route.

No. I paid for everything up front. I’ve finally received everything except the light bracket that holds the 11 Baja Design lights. The lights are mounted on the bracket and the bracket is mounted onto the center space on the front of the bumper.