Not new, but back from the past. ROGUE Racing's Design&Op's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all, feel free to PM me
Stephen Butz
(702) 781-7211 | ext 1012
[email protected]

I am the guy over at www.rogueracing.com that designs & executes all of rogues product and process.

Very aware of the long time issues with us. We've completely redone our coating process with any vendor that is up to par with proper process. All products are blasted, washed, coated with a zinc rich primer, prepped, and final color coating applied.

Also aware of lead times and lack of stock, also lack of communication or misinformation. I've been busy implementing solutions that address process, proper costing and supporting technologies to further provide insight directly to the clients and to our sales team (which does not exist at this time, due to a lack of process within)

Best way to get product and current pricing is via email, [email protected]

Also a few FAQ's;

"Stage 16" is a modular suspension system, and there are solutions for 2009 - 2018 (That have been confirmed) We are currently in a limbo state of production on these kits. They yield a TRUE 16.5" of front 4wd travel, and do not require any major fabrication or modification.

Same goes with both 2009 - 2014 & 2015+ F150\Raptor cantilever kits. These also cycle "near 20 inches with 37's" and what I mean by that is 16" with factory shocks, 20" with our specific King OR FOX shocks with a 2 piece drive shaft to keep the transfer case from taking a beating.

These kit's are designed to work with FACTORY RAPTOR FENDERS & BEDSIDES. 37" Tires, full steering lock over the entire motion range. Also a drastically high wheel rate, for you that prefer performance over cost. Everything is also designed with the overall application in mind, you will not find just a front suspension or rear suspension from us that does not work properly together.

Our traction bars are THE best in the business, with out a single doubt.
They actually provide traction, they do not change the center line of the rear wheel, they do no dictate pinion angle. Do not be fooled by knock off lifted truck aesthetics fixed pivot type systems, especially ones that mount off the front of the housing. Most certainly if they're over glorified due to "famous endorsements". With that I offer a personal promise on the traction bar system, if it doesn't enhance the precision, performance, and or consistency of rear wheel traction. I will buy it back from you. This will have to be proven by a non bias party, we have many qualified performance drivers and friends that will help the decision. If something is out of adjustment or incorrect it will be fixed at no charge.

Current lead times on orders are 6-8 weeks currently to avoid any disappointment going forward with batch manufacturing and we are likely to have quite a bit of product in stock by March 2019.

Current product on my list for complete, full circle production;

Feel free to help me option these out with questions about what works within or with the products! Always open to develop more options to better serve our market.

2010 - 2014 Raptor;
Traction bar system, sprung over axle.
Rebel front, and rear bumper sets.
Bushing, and hiem upper control arms.
Slot delete kits.
Stage 16 Front suspension system.
Cantilever rear system, leaf under conversion, rear bump stop system.
Renegade Enforcer (Frame chop front bumper)

2017+ Raptor;
Slot delete kits.
Enforcer Rear (bolt on rear bumper)

All suspension comes in, steel-it gray or gun metal gray powder coat. Bumpers is textured black powder coat.

Thanks for the read. Feel free to put myself or the company on blast.

37977222_1948825368471379_473683675263795200_o.jpg

FB_IMG_1521596017675.jpg

20180122_162937.jpg

Velocity dimple.jpg

SendIt.jpeg

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll be the first to say I appreciate your honesty @stephenisROGUE . I know there will still be haters and others still disgruntled, but with you taking the time to explain and putting yourself out there I’ll take a chance and look into a purchase in the near future.

With that said, could you please explain how backorder items will be handled from start to cc charge and do you ship freight items or is that on the customer?

OP
OP
stephenisROGUE
Reaction score
I’ll be the first to say I appreciate your honesty @stephenisROGUE . I know there will still be haters and others still disgruntled, but with you taking the time to explain and putting yourself out there I’ll take a chance and look into a purchase in the near future.

With that said, could you please explain how backorder items will be handled from start to cc charge and do you ship freight items or is that on the customer?

It's the only way to work, transparency, and until recently I've been let off the "employee" leash as its underway to get me fully in control of everything rogue but the finances. In no way am I a CFO type...

I could be more honest, but I don't intend to blast anyone that has invested time or money into this organization. As I would not be here with out them. Good bad or indifferent, its valuable life lessons.

We are done working for drop shippers, and will be stocking certain dealers that are willing to invest.

Also fair warning we are ROGUE if you call in with a chip on your shoulder, think you are owed something, demand a better deal, you will be treated and charged accordingly.

To answer your question;
I give the option of waiting till it's in stock with a disclaimer, product may be allocated within that time and you may have to wait for the next batch.

I will take your money up front, and still estimate full lead times (6-8w, hopefully this changes around March) as to better reduce any further disappointments also to exceed expectations. On certain products, if I am just left with doing final inspections and coatings lead times will vary. Less than 6 weeks.

We provide the shipping service, we also freight a lot of our items. You can also provide your own service if you feel it will cost less doing the logistics yourself. You pay what it costs to ship from us to you. You pay less if you opt out of a lift gate service. (~160$ charge)

We are bank rolling the purchase orders and labor to start stocking product with or without commitments.

All of this is personal to me, with or without Rogue Racing attached. I've been blessed to be allowed to have complete control on every product ever executed under the name, even with the massive negative internal feedback and micromanagement by management that only has a shallow clue.

(since before you know who pissed off and fell into some crazy rabbit whole with only half a wit, no due respect)

I have also personally fabricated every one of our products at least once. Every 2015+ Stage 16 and Cantilever I have built to date. All of this with an end goal of gaining enough understanding and backing to pursue a professional performance driving career. Specifically with vehicles designed, built, and assembled completely by me. Not just drawn and handed off like 90% of the other manufacturers in this industry.
I do enjoy good roasts too, I've attached a couple of my favorites! :sunot: Even some blanks for further shenanigans.

I am sure I mentioned this, but feel free to start a discussion with me or get my attention to one and I don't care if its others product I will give factual based thoughts and in depth information behind the compromises that are apparent.

For example;
"nearly 17" of rear wheel travel" is one, 2015+ F150's and 2017+ Raptors use the same rear spring geometry and you will only see 16" without stuffing the slip yoke into the transmission. To get "nearly 17" of rear wheel travel".

My margins are guesstimated at 50%, only way I make real money is by doing more, efficiently. Exactly how flag rate works, I do not believe in "raptor tax".

I love haters, they don't know how to shut their yaps. It's even better that most of them can't and have the slightest clue what their talking about. Customers and companies alike, ignorance has no bounds.:cheers:

Check out some of these videos.
http://www.liftedlife.tv/season4 Episodes 2&3

I will have video of our 102" wide blue 2015+ F150 in action uploaded soon too.

39050589_1052161388293337_7244172758064562176_n.jpg

39089031_10155958944639387_8036676575879495680_n.jpg

39409443_267626230630377_5220548077026279424_n.png

39453634_10157272966049237_6909816408838766592_n.jpg

2qybst.jpg

Last edited:

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 - 2014 Raptor;
Slot delete kits.

I ordered my Enforcer in November you claim to have 1 in stock, but pushed my delivery to the right on shipment from Feb to March?

HORN HIGH ACES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2010 - 2014 Raptor;
Slot delete kits.

I ordered my Enforcer in November you claim to have 1 in stock, but pushed my delivery to the right on shipment from Feb to March?

I ordered a Revolver rear bumper in October (was told 8 to 9 weeks) and still don't have it.

I guess I'm one of the haters since I hate companies that break promises, don't communicate, and provide zero customer service when the customer has an issue with their purchase.

Last edited:

Bullfrog

Reaction score
I ordered a Revolver rear bumper in October (was told 8 to 9 weeks) and still don't have it.

I guess I'm one of the haters since I hate companies that break promises, don't communicate, and provide zero customer service when the customer has an issue with their purchase.

I bought the frame horn chop front bumper and enforcer rear bumper in August of 2018, including 13 Baja Designs Squadron lights, 4 amber squadron fogs, 2 rear squadron lights for the rear bumper and the intercooler and still have not received everything I paid for to fully complete my install.

Rogue Racing doesn’t return emails or phone calls and the employees will lie to you when you do finally get ahold of someone.

BEWARE: Do not pay up front in full for anything you intend to buy from Rogue Racing until you have your purchase in hand. Their product is outstanding. But, they will lie to you, make excuses and postpone your order. They do not have a clue how to run a business, do not do what they say they are going to do and do not know what customer service means.

BE VERY CAREFUL if you intend to give your hard earned cash to them for a purchase. Ryan, the owner, will ******** you, lie, will not return calls, tell you whatever he needs to say to make you believe he is going to get you taken care of. Meanwhile, he doesn’t have the balls to man up to the customer and take care of you.

Rest assured, he damn well will pocket your cash up front. He’s a pathetic *************.

Read and accept Rogue Racing’s attempt to do damage control, referenced at the inception of this thread, at your own risk.

In the meantime, know this, there is a HUGE difference between saying what you are going to do AND doing it.

Just doing my best to help the Raptor community, by keeping you informed, before you make a decision to spend your hard earned money on any Rogue Racing purchase.

7FB4589F-5F47-46B3-A09D-88B152D5CD65.png

FD90A523-D251-4511-A52A-E9E57B1B38C4.png

547E5724-2E16-4914-9507-DFDEE58B7A2A.png

A796BD29-FD9B-4874-BCFB-713C05984580.png

Last edited: