Not good. Just lost transmission 400 miles from home.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeadFootSFL

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me recently.. glad the dealer you were towed to was helpful! Can’t say the same about Tamiami ford in Naples!
I see you are in St Pete, I am further south of you but I havent found a good Ford dealer in this area yet. I hear Brandon Ford is decent but havent made the trip up there yet.

OP
OP
goblues38

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Final update.

Gates Ford in Richmond Kentucky is awesome. They got my truck ready in time for me to roll through Friday night, 7 days after it broke. Truck performed flawlessly on the 400 mile drive home to STL.

Service advisor (Victoria) went above and beyond to communicate with me every step of the way and made sure I would be able topic my truck up after hours.

I even reviewed my dash cam footage. In the 10 mile test drive, they treated my truck with kid gloves and were very respectful. I have zero complaints.

53114204262_4eb4890c6e_b.jpg

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Final update.

Gates Ford in Richmond Kentucky is awesome. They got my truck ready in time for me to roll through Friday night, 7 days after it broke. Truck performed flawlessly on the 400 mile drive home to STL.

Service advisor (Victoria) went above and beyond to communicate with me every step of the way and made sure I would be able topic my truck up after hours.

I even reviewed my dash cam footage. In the 10 mile test drive, they treated my truck with kid gloves and were very respectful. I have zero complaints.

View attachment 419714
Good to know. I'll keep them in mind when it's time to go shopping.