Music on flash drive Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

64auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not think it sees folders, not in mine anyway.

I do not put my play lists in a seprate folder, just drop the .m3u file with all the rest of your music, make sure all the files listed on the playlist are their.

The Raptor will sort the play lists from the rest for you when you go to explore the USB.

The only way i can add playlist as a whole from iTunes to drive is to hit export and save on drive. That way they will not play. If i open itunes playlist and highlight all songs and drag it will play the songs in Raptor. But that way i have to go to explore USB and select gene to narrow down the songs. Or i can make new folder on USB and drag playlist to it, but there again i have to go to explore USB.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
GASP! Wilson, I can't believe you said that! It's almost too much, I tell you. These are classics. Beethoven is envious:
Owner of a Loney Heart - Yes
Jenny/867-5309 - Tommy Tutone
One Night In Bangkok - Murray Head
Chevy Van - Sammy Johns
White Flag - Dido
When You Say Nothing At All - Alison Krauss
My Maria - Brooks & Dunn
It Don't Come Easy - Ringo Starr
Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Karnes
Temporary One - Fleetwood Mac
You're Only Lonely - J.D. Souther
Battle of New Orleans - Johnny Horton
Running on Empty - Jackson Browne
Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
Take The Long Way Home - Supertramp
Your Wildest Dreams - The Moody Blues
End Of The Line - The Traveling Wilburys
Queen of Hearts - Juice Newton
Carry On Wayward Son - Kansas
More Than A Feeling - Boston
Kyrie - Mr. Mister
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealer's Wheel
Life Is A Highway - Tom Cochrane
And more! Timeless classics that make Bach weep with envy, and Mozart quiver with jelousy!
Too old, he says. (Geeze, kids today....)

And "What's wrong with radio?" he wants to know! The same thing that's always been wrong with radio! Too much talk and too much bad music. Don't you read your Bible, son? Radio is why God gave us the 78 rpm phonograph record. Then we started mucking up the works with 45s and LPs, and before you knew it we'd invented the digit, 8-tracks, cassettes, CDs, and now memory sticks. No wonder the world has gone to hell! (I have to explain everything...)

Last edited:

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt know there were actually any radio stations in south dakota......

There really aren't... the "Non Stop Rock Blocks" of 3 songs and 20 commercials really doesn't do much for me, when I know I've got access to 7-8 good commercial free music channels. I've had an XM unit for over 10 years in some way, shape, or form and haven't looked back. (though I do miss some of the channels they had before the sirius merger.)

Also, having 4000+ good uncut songs at ones finger tips really makes terrestrial radio obsolete! hahaha :beatdeadhorse5:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hay Harblar didn't see you where from Aberdeen, I had my truck up there around June last year and to Mina lake.

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right On! Wave the next time you're driving through! ;-)

I've seen 5-6 other Raptors just around Aberdeen. I'm really kind of surprised there aren't more South Dakotan's on this forum. Guess we're just the cool ones! hahaha :gr_grin:

OP
OP

64auto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between MPEG-4 audio file and just MPEG-4 audio? The Raptor will play The MPEG-4 Audio, But not the MPEG-4 audio file.