Music on flash drive Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Imac and was able to convert my Itunes songs to MP3 files & drag them to the scan disk cruiser 16 GB flash drive. Now I can use the voice command "USB" and say the song title & it plays. I got this to work & it works much better than depending on the blue tooth off my iPhone 5.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a better quality flash/thumb drive out there than others?

I'm looking for a flash drive or thumb/pen 3.0 USB to put on my keychain. I'm also looking for 64gb - 128gb.

Any quality recommendations?

RIORATT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought this for my truck on Amazon....
Kingston Digital 64GB Micro USB 2.0 DataTraveler (DTMCK/64GB)
$42.56

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harblar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a better quality flash/thumb drive out there than others?

I'm looking for a flash drive or thumb/pen 3.0 USB to put on my keychain. I'm also looking for 64gb - 128gb.

Any quality recommendations?

Go with a name brand (even if you have to spend a little more) and you should be fine.

What RIORATT said is good.
So are SanDisk, PNY, AData, Transcend, Corsair, and Patriot to name a few.

Depending on how much music you have and how hard you off-road a portable USB powered hard drive would work fine as well. I've got a 1TB HGST I'm using for my music right now that's working pretty well.

matrix243

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this was covered in here, but does it recognize exFat format? Bought a 64gb PNY but its exFat.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Need to convert I guess.