Drive control malfunction service required 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

908jeff

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I'm on my 3rd raptor, current is a 2019 and I keep getting this message pop up "Drive control malfunction service required" and can't change modes but seems to drive fine. Put the add pro bolt on V1 bumper back in November and had to relocate the ACC to behind the grill. Really hasn't been a problem but every once in while when it rains hard id get the message ACC is blocked but normal nice day no messages/errors. Does anyone know if the drive control malfunction warning could be related to moving the ACC behind the grill? Everything I keep reading points to a sensor on one of the shocks but from the best I can tell all the sensors feel and look like they are connected. My basic Oreilly scanner shows no codes. Fords back up for a month so figured I'd ask the group for there opinions/see who's had the problem and what the fix was. Any help is appreciated.

2019 w/ 80,000 miles

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would unplug each shock sensor, blow it out and replug. Could be a speed sensor cable too that plugs into the hubs?

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to Instagram and hit up raptormyraptor I think he had this same error last year. It was some module that he had to get replaced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter