Mandatory Recaro Seats and Blue Interior with 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rcasa20, I agree with the blue interior with the 37's. Also no supercab. Seems ford and other manufacturers shove the crew cab crap on everyone with the special trucks now a days. They should give use the option of black recaro's and a normal dash with 37's. I like the truck other than that.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with this. I had the blue Recardo seats in my Gen 2 and really liked them.
Ditto, I've seen the blue interior and it works fine for me. I have a Rubicon, 4Runner TRD PRO and two First Edition Broncos on order. All with Black interiors. I'm actually ready for a change and look forward to the Blue interior. Bring it along with those 37 tires.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto, I've seen the blue interior and it works fine for me. I have a Rubicon, 4Runner TRD PRO and two First Edition Broncos on order. All with Black interiors. I'm actually ready for a change and look forward to the Blue interior. Bring it along with those 37 tires.
I like it better to be honest. It is a very dark blue.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the Recaro seats in a Race Red '20. When it was delivered, the sales manager, the dealer owner, and several salesman were all saying how great the option looked, and that they would have to start ordering it. They were all agreeing that I did a great job ordering it like I did, because none of them thought it would look right, and had in fact, never ordered a single Recaro package up to that time because they were afraid of the blue.

I have had my truck over a year now, many people have seen it, not one single person said, "Oh my god, it's blue inside! Why did you do that! It hurts my eyes!". It's much darker than it looks in the flash pictures. It's been the opposite, people sit in it and comment how nice the interior is. The seats are also AWESOME to sit in. As a guy that has had 3 back surgeries, I think I'm a good judge of comfortable, supportive seats.