No more "Blue Recaro Seats"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave-O

Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer today and he advised me that the blue Recaro seats are on an indefinite hold for the 37" package. The Recaro seats are not available period. So I'm now getting the 37" package with the 35" package black seats. Of course my price is going to be $3,500 cheaper but I was kind of looking forward to those Recaro seats. He did not have a reason, but the assumption is most likely a shortage of supply. Crazy times. He said my expected delivery date is now mid February.

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer today and he advised me that the blue Recaro seats are on an indefinite hold for the 37" package. The Recaro seats are not available period. So I'm now getting the 37" package with the 35" package black seats. Of course my price is going to be $3,500 cheaper but I was kind of looking forward to those Recaro seats. He did not have a reason, but the assumption is most likely a shortage of supply. Crazy times. He said my expected delivery date is now mid February.
What about the rest of the blue interior, is that on indefinite hold as well??? Personally I wouldnt want any of the blue interior let alone just a few parts of it parts of it.

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow - this is getting very interesting that Ford would build a 37 truck without the correct seats and sub in the regular interior. I bet many of the 37 owners currently would love to switch places with you!!!

OP
OP
Dave-O

Dave-O

Reaction score
What about the rest of the blue interior, is that on indefinite hold as well??? Personally I wouldnt want any of the blue interior let alone just a few parts of it parts of it.
I'm pretty sure the rest of the interior will be black just like the 35" package.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow - this is getting very interesting that Ford would build a 37 truck without the correct seats and sub in the regular interior. I bet many of the 37 owners currently would love to switch places with you!!!
It's not the 'incorrect' interior. The blue Recaro interior is a separate package from the 37" package for 2022 models.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So that means that perhaps the 22's getting the recaro as option with 37s means it might not have been a reaction to customer demand, but of limited supply. So, that could mean '23s and/or beyond could see recaros again bundled with 37 package.