Looking to swap 22' Blue/Black Recaro Interior for 21' Blue Recaro interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 22' 37 Pkg delivers to the dealer this week and to me the week of 3/21. Looking to swap interiors. Seats, Console lid and door panels with a 21' Recaro blue interior. I'm in SoCal. If anyone has a freshly delivered 37 pkg 21 in SoCal and want to switch, I'm your huckleberry.

Last edited:

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am certainly disappointed in the change. I definitely prefer the full blue interior over the black and blue mixture. I ordered my '22 with the blue interior package, and I am a little irritated that I paid $2395 to change the interior to this newer look. I will get over it of course, but it's still frustrating.

My '22 will likely arrive way too late to swap with a '21 owner, even if I could find someone willing to do so...

OP
OP
B

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya the 22 recaros are bad glad i got my 21
Yea, not impressed. I might starting hitting up the local dealers. I’m sure here in OC there aren’t a ton of people lining up for blue interior.

Saltynutz

Reaction score
I don't understand, the blue interior of the 22 are different than the 21? Do anybody have any picture showing the difference?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't understand, the blue interior of the 22 are different than the 21? Do anybody have any picture showing the difference?
Here you go. Take a gander through this thread.