No more "Blue Recaro Seats"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4everHP

Reaction score
Anyone have further information on this?
I just made a deposit on a ‘22 with 35’s. I requested the blue recaros. I know some don’t like them, but I think it sets the truck apart. The black leather ones just look too plain to me.

What do you guys think are the chances I get the recaros?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So that means that perhaps the 22's getting the recaro as option with 37s means it might not have been a reaction to customer demand, but of limited supply. So, that could mean '23s and/or beyond could see recaros again bundled with 37 package.
'23 and beyond? We're going to see whatever bundling Ford thinks will wring the most money out of the market. The most popular options bundled with the most expensive right up to the threshold of pain. I'm hoping that demand drops enough by '24 that I can get my 800a, Torsen, and 37s a la carte. But I won't hold my breath.

will61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a call from my dealer today and he advised me that the blue Recaro seats are on an indefinite hold for the 37" package. The Recaro seats are not available period. So I'm now getting the 37" package with the 35" package black seats. Of course my price is going to be $3,500 cheaper but I was kind of looking forward to those Recaro seats. He did not have a reason, but the assumption is most likely a shortage of supply. Crazy times. He said my expected delivery date is now mid February.
Ugh I love those seats on 19+

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 years from now you will have a very interestingly optioned rare truck to sell at Barrett Jackson!

All the 37s will have blue seats.

Last edited:

dspangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50 years from now you will have a very interestingly optioned rare truck to sell at Barrett Jackson!
Not really- ford made the blue optional, and it was such a polarizing thing to get stuck with for a 21. 22 37” trucks have the option for black interior thankfully. I have had that blue velour interior on a t-bird turbo coupe. No thanks… I will let 1988 have its interior back.