37 performance package and blue interior package commodity constraints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acb

Reaction score
My ford dealer, tried pushing my towards the 35. I think this is crappy of ford. I placed my order 10/12/2021. Just now been told this.

Bugzuki

Reaction score
I placed an order for a MY22 37 in early November. It is sitting at Unscheduled-Clean. They have not cancelled it or tried to get me to switch to a 35.

speed77

Reaction score
Same as above. Unscheduled clean. Have been told 37s are not getting production scheduled for a while by Ford. If that's true or not I have no idea.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same as above. Unscheduled clean. Have been told 37s are not getting production scheduled for a while by Ford. If that's true or not I have no idea.
I gotta tell ya. There is no rhyme or reason. Once constant is that the 37s are rare so they come out less frequently. I am one of those guys pushed from 21 to 22 so I’ve seen it all. You need loads of patience and luck. There is no pattern to decipher from Ford. Just odd stuff and no communication.

Tyler725

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will say imo the 37 pkg is worth the wait. Im glad i never switched to 35.

I was at one my local ford stores the other day just talking with the GSM and the Ford rep for his region had just left. He had stated that ford gave him an entire options/pkg list of items that if ordered would be delayed until further notice. Was wanting to order a 22 Superduty for my father and the adaptive steering was on the list as well as a ton of other options.

It does suck but at least it seems Ford is letting dealers know which options/pkgs are going to delay the build. I work for Lexus and we had at one point a similar issue where certain options would either delay the order or werent even able to be ordered.

I have a bronco on order and crossing my fingers that it didnt have any delayed options.

acb

Reaction score
I called ford and was given my vin and build date for 2-14. So fingers crossed on the 37’s and blue interior. I never received no email or nothing else. So with ford providing the vin I’m hoping everything is a go?????

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i will say imo the 37 pkg is worth the wait. Im glad i never switched to 35.

I was at one my local ford stores the other day just talking with the GSM and the Ford rep for his region had just left. He had stated that ford gave him an entire options/pkg list of items that if ordered would be delayed until further notice. Was wanting to order a 22 Superduty for my father and the adaptive steering was on the list as well as a ton of other options.

It does suck but at least it seems Ford is letting dealers know which options/pkgs are going to delay the build. I work for Lexus and we had at one point a similar issue where certain options would either delay the order or werent even able to be ordered.

I have a bronco on order and crossing my fingers that it didnt have any delayed options.
Are you able to get a sneak peak or perhaps a copy (for Raptor-specific items) and post it here?

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s worth the wait… I ordered my 21, IS37 in June , delivered in October… wasn’t sure I would like the blue seats … but they are so much better in person… it’s such a great ride