37 performance package and blue interior package commodity constraints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yatt

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to order a 22 with the 37 and blue interior, but were told there’s a hold on those two package and an order can’t be placed with those?

I was told I’m first in line at a dealership with 1 allocation, but there’s a possibly temporary hold on the 2 packages.

Dalejbrass

Reaction score
Yup. While walking through the options list with my dealer, I said I wanted the 37 package and he said it’s on hold and would probably take an addition 2-4 months to the build. I elected to move forward without it. I didn’t really want the blue interior anyway, so no big deal for me.

OP
OP
Y

Yatt

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! Did your dealer mention when it might be available (2-4 months)?

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup. While walking through the options list with my dealer, I said I wanted the 37 package and he said it’s on hold and would probably take an addition 2-4 months to the build. I elected to move forward without it. I didn’t really want the blue interior anyway, so no big deal for me.
The blue interior and 37 package are separate on '22 models.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d take all this with a massive grain of salt. These dealers never know what they are talking about. Delayed? Yes. On hold? Doubtful

I put a 37 order in yesterday and was only told 4-6 months estimate. Order went in fine and even got the confirmation from Ford that it was accepted

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d take all this with a massive grain of salt. These dealers never know what they are talking about. Delayed? Yes. On hold? Doubtful

I put a 37 order in yesterday and was only told 4-6 months estimate. Order went in fine and even got the confirmation from Ford that it was accepted
I agree, this could just be a dealer knowing they have no 37 allocations and scared of losing a 35 sale.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, this could just be a dealer knowing they have no 37 allocations and scared of losing a 35 sale.
I think that’s my biggest frustration during all this. Dealers don’t know crap. And that’s Fords fault. The communication among the dealers and corporate is very poor. So then salesmen starting pulling things out of their @ss

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that’s my biggest frustration during all this. Dealers don’t know crap. And that’s Fords fault. The communication among the dealers and corporate is very poor. So then salesmen starting pulling things out of their @ss
I'd say it's Ford and the dealer's fault. Many dealers have shown their willingness to mislead consumers on 37 allocations they don't have, as well as changing ADM at the time of delivery. Neither is without fault IMO.