37 performance package and blue interior package commodity constraints?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huma

Reaction score
In talking with my dealer and their Ford rep, I was told my ‘22 order that I placed yesterday with the 37 Package and black interior would hit the line in December with a January delivery. Cautiously optimistic but I was also told it could be delayed. The Ford rep only offered my dealership one 37 Package order for all of 2022. I got lucky.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say it's Ford and the dealer's fault. Many dealers have shown their willingness to mislead consumers on 37 allocations they don't have, as well as changing ADM at the time of delivery. Neither is without fault IMO.
100% agree

ape318

Reaction score
I’d take all this with a massive grain of salt. These dealers never know what they are talking about. Delayed? Yes. On hold? Doubtful

I put a 37 order in yesterday and was only told 4-6 months estimate. Order went in fine and even got the confirmation from Ford that it was accepted
Same here. I ordered a 37 package with blue seats and it went through no problem. Even received an email from Ford confirming. I called just to double confirm that it went through and the lady told me that my order was received and that they are scheduled to begin building 22MY the end of November to sometime in December at the latest. I’m hoping for no more than a 6 month wait.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. I ordered a 37 package with blue seats and it went through no problem. Even received an email from Ford confirming. I called just to double confirm that it went through and the lady told me that my order was received and that they are scheduled to begin building 22MY the end of November to sometime in December at the latest. I’m hoping for no more than a 6 month wait.
Yeah that sounds about right. Keep in mind though just because they got your order doesn’t mean you’ll get a truck. No allocation, no truck.

Boeing777

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to order a 22 with the 37 and blue interior, but were told there’s a hold on those two package and an order can’t be placed with those?

I was told I’m first in line at a dealership with 1 allocation, but there’s a possibly temporary hold on the 2 packages.
I'd say it's Ford and the dealer's fault. Many dealers have shown their willingness to mislead consumers on 37 allocations they don't have, as well as changing ADM at the time of delivery. Neither is without fault IMO.
I ordered my 22 Raptor with 37 packages fully loaded 2 weeks ago I was told Ford confirm my order and I am getting one Do anyone have an idea when they going to post the 22's on the website to look at the new and what changes

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 22 Raptor with 37 packages fully loaded 2 weeks ago I was told Ford confirm my order and I am getting one Do anyone have an idea when they going to post the 22's on the website to look at the new and what changes
when they stop making 2021

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
11/29 is the official start week for model 22s. Hopefully, that date holds and the guys on the forum with 11/29 build weeks will start seeing their monroney stickers populate a week before so we will know for sure.

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A sliver of good news. Looks like Ford is taking a position with Global Foundry on chip production:

This is the first of many new pivots Ford will undertake to “Modernize” their business.

acb

Reaction score
Can you order the 37 performance package for 2022??? I ordered one in 2021 and ford kick my order out, now I’m been told you can’t get the 37 any more

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you order the 37 performance package for 2022??? I ordered one in 2021 and ford kick my order out, now I’m been told you can’t get the 37 any more
Who said you could not get it and was a reason provided?