Looking to swap 22' Blue/Black Recaro Interior for 21' Blue Recaro interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acb

Reaction score
I have the 21,my brother has 22, we both agreed the 22’s look so much better than 21’s and the cheap ass vinyl look on the back of my seat, ford definitely step up on the black leather. I can’t see no one trading the 22’s for the cheap ass vinyl 21’s. Wish I would had waited and why couldn’t they had put the (R) button on the 21’s just ********. Cheap vinyl and no r button

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Cheap vinyl? I don’t think the materials have changed, only color…

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 21,my brother has 22, we both agreed the 22’s look so much better than 21’s and the cheap ass vinyl look on the back of my seat, ford definitely step up on the black leather. I can’t see no one trading the 22’s for the cheap ass vinyl 21’s. Wish I would had waited and why couldn’t they had put the (R) button on the 21’s just ********. Cheap vinyl and no r button
You can’t see no one (anyone) trading, but that’s exactly what this thread is and what the OP is requesting.