Mandatory Recaro Seats and Blue Interior with 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure on that? Using a beadlock ring without running it in a beadlock configuration will leave a sizable gap between the ring and the wheel.

Not to mention bolt length. Just to flush fit that bead ring against the wheel without bead locking the tire would require shorter bolts most likely. Longer bolts when bead locking. Is Ford including a separate box of screws for this? Just leaves more questions and can see both points.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
21_R7A0271_v1.jpg

No, I'm not 100% sure, but promotional images and descriptions talk about 3 different wheel options, only 1 with the 37s. The above is the image for the 37s. I suppose it's possible that they are using a different ring in all the images than what actually get.

https://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/features/capability/?vhptid=fv-2752-vhp-bb-f150:singlestaticfeature:na:na:ford f-150#2021_ford_f-150_raptor

To me that just looks like the beauty ring as BL wheels on my ‘19 has, not the true BL ring. BL rings are an extra cost accessory. Do you think Ford is going to lose money? LOL

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To me that just looks like the beauty ring as BL wheels on my ‘19 has, not the true BL ring. BL rings are an extra cost accessory. Do you think Ford is going to lose money? LOL

My beauty ring (17') has half the screws. :33:

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does a game bird have to do with your truck?

The optional forged wheels on the Gen2 trucks were beadlock capable. They can be run conventional and true beadlock.

It's a letterkenny reference. Tv show aboot Canadians in the town of letterkenny. It's on hulu and I highly recommend checking it out.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This will all get resolved when the build and price gets released...well after B and P gets fixed after it gets released. Lol

And yes, forged, hub centric capable beadlocks from the factory, tested brutally hard though several Baja events, I got those.

Whaler27

Reaction score
I like the factory beadlock-capable wheels, and delivering the truck with "capable" wheels is the only sensible way for Ford to offer beadlocks.

As others have pointed out, they're not legal to run on the highway in many states. Also, beadlock tire-mounting errors can have disasterous results. Many tire shops refuse to mount them for that reason, so requiring customers to make a separate purchase accompanied by bold "offroad only" and "danger" placards and warnings helps cover Ford's corporate ass. Given the stupid crap people sue over, that makes sense to me.

I'm sure the Ford rings won't be cheap -- but they'll be a lot cheaper than replacing OEM wheels with aftermarket beadlocks, and the Ford option will be hub-centric and have the right offset.

MOPAR handles this the same way. The MOPAR beadlocks are not "fake". They actually work very well and they're fairly popular in the Wrangler community -- but you get to purchase and install your rings as a separate component.

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
Interesting that no option package lists a HUD, unless I missed it. That's very disappointing. Having had one for the last year in my current vehicle, will be tough going back to looking down again.

Goosed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an HUD in one of my first cars, a 92 Nissan 240SX. Maybe Ford hasn’t perfected the technology yet... Or Lincoln hasn’t told them they already use it on their vehicles.