Mandatory Recaro Seats and Blue Interior with 37’s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s just going to be interesting to see what the dealers order vs what the customers order. I still wish Ford would get a move on releasing pricing, hp/tq numbers and the build your own. Instead they are messing around with a new King Ranch Ranger announcement.

We already know what dealers will order. The same as they always order. They'll range from heavily loaded to fully loaded. And some of those will get sent out to Rocky Ridge and similar for hack jobs.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We already know what dealers will order. The same as they always order. They'll range from heavily loaded to fully loaded. And some of those will get sent out to Rocky Ridge and similar for hack jobs.

they will base model them too and send them out for a wheel and tire package and mark them up after that $20K

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to save this for the XLT’s on the lot. Don’t ruin a factory Raptor.

XLT's are way over priced as is. Adding a wheel package to them and marking them up $10K is just taking advantage of uninformed buyers.. I kind of hate that.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
XLT's are way over priced as is. Adding a wheel package to them and marking them up $10K is just taking advantage of uninformed buyers.. I kind of hate that.

True. One needs to do there homework or they will get taken no doubt.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Technically, you would have to purchase the actual bead lock rings to make them function as such.

I don't think that's the case with Gen 3, at least not on the 37 package wheels. The stock rings are full bead lock. I'm sure they aren't beadlocked from the factory, but you won't need to get new rings. I know the 35s have two wheel options, but those pics are much harder to find on the net.

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think that's the case with Gen 3, at least not on the 37 package wheels. The stock rings are full bead lock. I'm sure they aren't beadlocked from the factory, but you won't need to get new rings. I know the 35s have two wheel options, but those pics are much harder to find on the net.

Are you sure on that? Using a beadlock ring without running it in a beadlock configuration will leave a sizable gap between the ring and the wheel.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure on that? Using a beadlock ring without running it in a beadlock configuration will leave a sizable gap between the ring and the wheel.

21_R7A0271_v1.jpg

No, I'm not 100% sure, but promotional images and descriptions talk about 3 different wheel options, only 1 with the 37s. The above is the image for the 37s. I suppose it's possible that they are using a different ring in all the images than what actually get.

https://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/fe...ature:na:na:ford f-150#2021_ford_f-150_raptor