Local Dealer (MH) Markup raptor r and raptor 37 insane Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been saying this all along. No normal person is ever going to sniff at owning a Raptor R. It is a unicorn and like the ford GT unless you have millions in your account. You won’t get one. Period.

It is being built as marketing for ford only. They have no intentions putting it into service so normal people can buy one.

All you people in this board who say or think you are buying one are just punishing yourselves. Just let it go.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Been saying this all along. No normal person is ever going to sniff at owning a Raptor R. It is a unicorn and like the ford GT unless you have millions in your account. You won’t get one. Period.

It is being built as marketing for ford only. They have no intentions putting it into service so normal people can buy one.

All you people in this board who say or think you are buying one are just punishing yourselves. Just let it go.

I won’t change horses mid-stream, so:

you’re torturing yourself as well because it’s a goner; not going to be built.

I figure, the more I repeat this, the more chance Ford Performance gets tired of me trolling them, and puts out a base model only Raptor R only available in lead foot primer grey

quadmaster922

Reaction score

I heard if a dealership even gets one, expect a 50k DMU

COLORAP303

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is 2007 on steroids. As soon as the normal person can afford a raptor r they will be too scared (or smart) to pull the trigger.

Spartylamb

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I read a lot but don’t post much. I am number 2 on the list for an R. I am lucky enough to know a dealership owner. I put a thousand bucks down a few months back. We didn’t talk about adm, I have know doubt in my case it will be fair. As for the 50k adm, terrible for you but I wouldn’t give my allocation up for 50k…..maybe 75 :)
I’ll keep you guys posted when I get contacted to put the order in.
Regards, Ryan

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I read a lot but don’t post much. I am number 2 on the list for an R. I am lucky enough to know a dealership owner. I put a thousand bucks down a few months back. We didn’t talk about adm, I have know doubt in my case it will be fair. As for the 50k adm, terrible for you but I wouldn’t give my allocation up for 50k…..maybe 75 :)
I’ll keep you guys posted when I get contacted to put the order in.
Regards, Ryan
So your dealer already knows he has an allocation of at least 2 units? Interesting and it’s not even revealed yet.