Raptor R Supercharger Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were all the issues related to the engine and S/C as you were describing in your initial post?
The original issues reported were related to the supercharger. Then I also started having electrical issues with the 12” screen and Sync 4, lastly there were also issues with the front passenger bottom seat leather detaching from the seat (mind you my lady is only 110lbs) so it’s not life there’s a heavy person sitting on the seat.

HookEm

Reaction score
Ya sucks but unfortunately that’s the risk of owning a first year production vehicle.

Supercharger noise and now their are issues going on with my sync 4 where if I have music going or have someone on the phone and put the truck into reverse it malfunctions and makes a loud static noise through the speakers.

I’m looking forward to getting another Gen 1 and the 2022 Super Duty that I just bought that’s being shipped to me this weekend, I specifically made sure to get one that had Sync 3 vs the new larger screen with Sync 4. There’s been too many people having problems with it and I don’t need the latest and greatest tech.
I have a 2011 SC supercharged for sale on Autotrader if you’re looking