Raptor R Supercharger Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to hunt down another R or move onto something else?
I have two more R’s on order, going to give my buddy the other 2023 allocation that’s going into production and will try the MY24 when it comes out and mine gets the allocation for MY24.

In the mean time I want to do a full 4-link build on a Gen1 SCAB that I’m trying to pick up.

I also have a 2022 Super Duty SCAB that is being delivered to me this weekend that I’ll be doing a full build on that truck with the 5.5 Carli eClick suspension system and installing 37’s. Looking forward to that build as well.

IMG_8559.jpeg
IMG_8560.jpeg
IMG_8561.jpeg
IMG_8562.jpeg

Last edited:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup! I’m done… I opened up a Buy Back claim with Ford today.
What is the issue? If you’re that unsatisfied why not just trade it? You could probably get back exactly what you paid and use the trade toward your tax liability for another truck. With the amount of Ford trucks you buy, no sense dinging your loyalty score if you don’t have to.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya sucks but unfortunately that’s the risk of owning a first year production vehicle.

Supercharger noise and now their are issues going on with my sync 4 where if I have music going or have someone on the phone and put the truck into reverse it malfunctions and makes a loud static noise through the speakers.

I’m looking forward to getting another Gen 1 and the 2022 Super Duty that I just bought that’s being shipped to me this weekend, I specifically made sure to get one that had Sync 3 vs the new larger screen with Sync 4. There’s been too many people having problems with it and I don’t need the latest and greatest tech.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Man... I’d be willing to bet an FRF would snatch it up, being under warranty and all... Just sayin'

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the issue? If you’re that unsatisfied why not just trade it? You could probably get back exactly what you paid and use the trade toward your tax liability for another truck. With the amount of Ford trucks you buy, no sense dinging your loyalty score if you don’t have to.
Because if I trade it I will only get back roughly $120k towards my next truck. If I do a buy back Ford is agreeing to pay for the truck, ADM and reimburse me for the PPF and tint, which comes out to 142k. The truck is registered in Oregon so I didn’t really pay anything for tax. By doing the buyback I save an additional 22k. I’m ok with dinging my score seeing how I’ve bought roughly 50 Fords over the years with personal and work trucks. My dealer feels bad for me and said not to worry about it and just move forward with the buyback.