Raptor R Supercharger Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, sorry to hear about this. A day without your Raptor is like a day without sunshine.

did Ford / and or the tech fell like the sound was a harbinger of doom to come, or have any thought on it?

I hope all goes well.
Thanks man!
Ford wanted to keep troubleshooting, I then said that wasn’t acceptable and demanded a new SC. I made a few calls to FP and then they finally gave in.
I’ll keep you posted.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe get with SVC or King for some suspension R&D.
I’ve spoken with a few shops. RPG has built a few Raptors for me over the years. Was talking with Corey about doing a build. SVC is doing a full 4 link back half build on an another friends R right now. Also talking to Kevin over at H&M, and Erik at Blitzkrieg. Just not sure I want to fully chop up this R till my other one is built.

I’m more leaning towards moving forward with the guys over at E-Click, they hit me up and just finished dialing in their system for the Gen3 and asked if id be interested in letting them use my truck to dial it in for the R, thinking about going that route. We’ll see.