Raptor R made it home!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
Picked up the new Raptor R. Just had to get a picture of the new and old.
Old is a 2014 bought new. Never had a second of trouble in 40k miles.
I cannot let a great truck like this go away. I will keep it for a long time.

The new Raptor has been discussed for many years. Sales and GM knew it was a V8 or nothing. Whenever there was a rumor about a V8 we talked.
When the order banks opened on 7-18-22 I was on their doorstep. I have done business with this dealer for 35 years. Sales and management for between 15-35 years. Very solid dealer that understands what SVT and Ford performance means to customers like us. They are not taking orders. My truck was the only one this year. Not sure about 2024. I have seen the list of names. Most will never see one.
Delivered to the dealer 2 weeks ago while I was on vacation. I was told it was filthy. Sales manager and Raptor owner sent it to the best detail shop in town. Looks great now. I see no evidence of any engine repairs or replacement. Everything is in order like it should.
Where is the serial number on the engine?

This truck is a Beast! Very smooth, stable and fast. I also own a Jeep Wrangler 392 it is fast and sometimes a quite a handful.
100 miles so far. The weather has been threatening every time I drive it.
SE Wyoming is known for massive hailstorms.
I wish everyone all the best on your upcoming orders on your Raptor R.
It is worth the wait. IMG_3506.jpeg

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats.

Keep it safe. Since you mentioned hailstorms, my ass puckered.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Both trucks are beautiful glad you’re keeping the Gen 1 as well. Nice collection.