2023 F150 Raptor - Code Orange 37 w Recaro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdrenalineJunkie10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2023 Raptor with 37 package with all the options except for the heated steering wheel. Completely stock with no modifications and has not been off road. I was only in town for 4 months. Rhapsody Blue interior with Recaro seats. No issues at all!! No scratches and no tear! It is NEW!! Clean title. Hand wash only.

Was built for Ben Abbott from Forged in Fire. This was exactly the build I wanted! Only selling because I am moving out the Country for work. I have traveled a lot already while owning this truck and hate having it and not using this bad a** truck.

Happy to answer any questions and send more pics. Contact me once your financing is ready and your wife has already given you approval. Email or PM me and let me know you are serious. Comes with two keys and ready for you to enjoy.

I have all extra warranties which is transferrable. I have SWAT coverage, in case it is stolen, they will give up to $20k on top of what insurance will give you, and I also have Service plan (includes technology which is important), Tire and wheel protection (free tires and rims if any scratches, etc), Paintless Dent Repair, and maintenance plan.

Truck is financed with Ford and they can verify everything and will provide a safe and secure transaction. Truck is now in Fort Lauderdale but if you need for it to be shipped, I have shipped other exotic cars before so I am familiar with the process also.

VIN - 1FTFW1RG5PFB69582
Miles - 7,350
Price w/ warranties - $93k OBO
Price w/o warranties - $87k OBO.

Email: douglas.avila89 AT Gmail DOT com

IMG_4878.jpg
IMG_4877.jpg
IMG_4880.jpg
IMG_4881.jpg
IMG_4883.jpg

Last edited: