2023 F150 Raptor - Code Orange 37 W/Rhapsody & Recaros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdrenalineJunkie10

AdrenalineJunkie10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Mossy 150 I saw the previous Raptor on the forum sold for $94k with 1k more miles. Values go up because the new 2024 price went up.

Also, you are lucky you got it at that price, I paid much more than that because dealer had a mark-up. That's why I said obo.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
@smurfslayer I've been posting to be active on the forum. I actually am a "Supporting Member"
Joined on Nov. 6th. Responded to every available post to break the 50 post barrier - we could tell from “view new posts”.
Normally, I let F/S threads be, but this is a huge red flag for potential fraud - supporting member or not.
Maybe you’re an ok dude, maybe not.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Joined on Nov. 6th. Responded to every available post to break the 50 post barrier - we could tell from “view new posts”.
Normally, I let F/S threads be, but this is a huge red flag for potential fraud - supporting member or not.
Maybe you’re an ok dude, maybe not.
I just got done looking at the same thing and totally agree. Maybe just an honest guy that REALLY wanted to sell his truck on FRF, maybe not. I know it's the fastest 50 I ever saw in here. Joined on the 6th and has 55 posts on the 7th.

OP
OP
AdrenalineJunkie10

AdrenalineJunkie10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why people are talking about scamming? I have seen this forum and read stuff before but never joined or posted. Now that I joined and am posting and I paid subscription because I am an need of selling my truck due to me moving for work, this has to be a scam?

People sometimes need to sell their trucks... Not sure what is wrong about that. This is legitimate. The bank has the Title and anyone interested can verify with Ford Finance directly. I do everything by the book and legit.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not sure why people are talking about scamming? I have seen this forum and read stuff before but never joined or posted. Now that I joined and am posting and I paid subscription because I am an need of selling my truck due to me moving for work, this has to be a scam?

People sometimes need to sell their trucks... Not sure what is wrong about that. This is legitimate. The bank has the Title and anyone interested can verify with Ford Finance directly. I do everything by the book and legit.

Would you buy a Raptor from a used car lot that just opened the day before? If you’re legit, you won’t mind people watching out so they don’t get scammed, the same way we would watch out for you if you’d been here for more than say... 2 days.
200.gif

And just to be clear to the brother & sister FRF: if you vet the deal and it’s solid, by all means, buy the truck. But don’t get scammed along the way.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score

200.gif